Regency Ball 2024
The Regency Ball 2024
- Ticket includes afternoon dance workshop from 2pm-4pm
- Style Workshop for Regency hairstyles and accessories advice
- Refreshments available from the Pump Room throughout the day
- Professional portraits by photographer Arlen Connolly
- Bespoke illustrations by Studio Marrit
- Charity raffle with many prizes to be won
The evening commences with a welcome drink under the ballroom’s ethereal crystal chandeliers, before the dance commences. Drinks are available all night from the Crescent Hotel Parlour Bar and an array of delicious Georgian themed desserts will be served at the interval.
A charity raffle will be drawn later on, with wonderful prizes donated by local businesses supporting the event. Capture special memories throughout the night with photographer Arlen Connolly, and sit for a portrait with Studio Marrit illustration. More music and dancing will follow with carriages at 11pm.
Expect top hats, feathers, fans, and fantastic frocks as the dress code is Regency costume, to add to the unique atmosphere of the occasion!