Get Involved mock
We’re recruiting new Trustees.
For further information see our Recruitment Pack
Find out more about a range of ways you can support the work we do.
Become a Friend
Why become a friend?
Your support and membership as a Friend of The Buxton Crescent Heritage Trust will help us to
- Care for and preserve The Crescent, Natural Baths and The Pump Room
- Create and run an inspirational and sustainable Visitor Experience for the community and visitors
- Give people the opportunity to ‘step inside’ and enjoy these remarkable spaces and stories
- Run an exciting year-round programme of events, tours, talks and educational projects
- Celebrate and share the heritage and history of these nationally important buildings
Membership Will Give You
- Invitations to and priority booking to a range of events, talks and special events in The Pump Room and The Assembly Room
- Free ticket (single member) 2 free tickets (joint member) to an event in the Pump Room or Assembly Room
- The chance to meet new people and friends with a shared interest
- If you agree, we will send you invitations from partner organisations and sponsors
Our Annual Membership Costs
Volunteer with us
The support, time skills and enthusiasm of our volunteers is greatly valued by the Trust. We are looking for new volunteers of all ages, skills and backgrounds to get involved and play a part in the exciting new chapter of The Crescent and The Pump Room. We need volunteer support with the following:
- The Pump Room Evening Events Programme
- Buxton Crescent Heritage Experience Visitor Attraction from later in 2021
- Assembly Room Events and Open Days from later in 2021
- Administration and Marketing
Volunteer Application Form
Please download, complete and return the Buxton Crescent Volunteer Application Form 2021
For more details please email
Visitorinformation@buxtoncrescenttrust.org or call 01298 214577
Volunteer – Charity Trustee Vacancies
Buxton Crescent Heritage Trust is a registered charity operated as a company limited by guarantee. It is a small but growing voluntary organisation set up to create an inspiring visitor experience in The Pump Room and a suite of rooms in The Crescent Hotel.
The Board is responsible for setting the strategy and policies of Buxton Crescent Heritage Trust and guides and supports the CEO and staff.
Love history or historic buildings? Interested in supporting one of the most important heritage projects as a volunteer trustee? Passionate about making a difference? Read 0n.
There has never been a better time to join our charity, the Buxton Crescent Heritage Trust as a Board member. We are at an exciting period and our new strategy and business plan needs dynamic Board members to turn our vision into reality. As a minimum we hold quarterly meetings in Buxton, Derbyshire but we encourage the board to participate in sub-groups and on projects to support the work of the organisation. The positions are unpaid.
We are seeking experienced members of the public to join our Board to help us achieve the next stage of our development. We are particularly keen to recruit members of the community in Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and Cheshire who have one or more of the following skills:
· Expertise in finance and financial planning
· Expertise in HR and managing people
· Expertise in commercial/retail/digital/online delivery of services
· Historic buildings/conservation, Education, Museum/Visitor Attraction/Interpretation
· Relevant Academic Specialism or interest